Thursday, September 4, 2008

mea culpa

I was born and raised on this world by my beloved parents. From the time I came out of my mother's womb, they showered me with their steadfast love, hoping that I will grow to be a sucessful person. They imbued upon me values that are supposed to be learned at home. They molded me, and taught me right from wrong. They gave everything that I wanted. They sacrificed a lot of things just for my happiness, but then, I took advantage of it.


Problems arrived in my teenage period, when I started high school. Sometimes I wish that I can see things on a different perspective, and not rely on alcohol, cigarettes, and women. Yes, I drink and smoke, and my sexual life became active. I knew that it was not right, that it could ruin my future. I did not think about my future back then. I was engrossed on the wonderful effects of alcohol, the elegance of the whirling smoke, and the heaven felt with orgasms. In short, I became a lost sheep, far away from the flock.


I'm trying to change all I've done now. It's hard, I just need perseverance. God help me. To my parents, mea culpa. I apologize.

6 comments:

Paragon Shirts said...

ows...gud 4 you boi...hihihi xD

Joanna said...

hi. kuya joanna ramos 2. 3rd yr.
hmm, keep bloggin' po.

visit mine: http://evexjux.blogspot.com

bien said...

Sucks..wow boy.. Napakalawak naman na vocabulary natin..layo ko sa iyo..geh lang practice pa ko, hindi para lampasan ka. pwo para msaya taung dalawa.. Everyone deserves a second chance..
!!!

RoyalFinicky said...

Oi,mas bagsik ko magenglish sa imuha oi.haha. It's gonna be the time when 3rd generated katipuneros come to life.haha.dugay pa.maayo gyud ka. I Have my own na veth.haha. RoyalFinicky.b.c. Yeah.it's the start of real good sense.hehe.peeler

PULL said...

to royalfinicky: oyeah?mron ka na?congratulations.grabeh.

Anonymous said...

try??? uhmmmmm...pag xur oi...hehehe..tik rah...nyc ah...yudeeee...keep it up doggie!!!