Sunday, November 9, 2008

The correct answer is letter C.

Yep. That's what the quizmaster said. And as glanced upon my answer sheet, the fucking letter that was written was a damned D.

I was a contestant in the 29th Regional Super Quiz Bee held in Koronadal last November 7, 2008. All went well before the difficult round. I sweeped the easy and average questions, and it ignited the confidence and hopes that I will be the participant to the national showdown to be held at Tagaytay. But then. On the third question on the difficult round(it was about equilibrium and such), I had to choose between C and D. And I chose D. I committed suicide.

"The correct answer is letter C."

Boom. I was frustrated at once. All my hopes were shattered.It wasn't nice of me, but I was discouraged. I finished third. So much for national level eh?

Congratulations to South Cotabato division and Gensan for being 1st and 2nd, respectively.

Truckloads of apologies to my coach, Mr. Ariel Lalisan. suriii sir.

[bow]

6 comments:

bien said...

Ok lang na boy!!

Mao lang nagpapildi sa imo?

sayang, pwo okay lng na.. naa pa uban

Anonymous said...

k lang 'to, i. at least you weren't able to break my feat some years ago. (*grin*)

attyjce said...

k lang na veth!!!
lahat tau nagkakamali!!hahaha
learn from ur mistakes!
geh God bless!

Anonymous said...

salamat sir..^_^

xteEn.ü said...

ok lang na uii. kaw jud.
everyuthing happens for a reason.ü
trial pa lang 2.
more opportunities are waiting for you outside.ü

see yah around!

xteEn.ü said...

*everything diay.
haha